Dubai Frame in Zabeel Park is instantly identifiable for its award-winning design that takes after a massive picture frame. It’s made up of two vertical towers of 150 meters high and 93 meters wide – both linked by a 100-square-meter bridge. And true to its name, it lets you enjoy the awe-inspiring views of the city’s both iconic new and charming old sights from a single frame.Start at Dubai Past Gallery
Begin your Dubai Frame experience from the ground floor or the structure’s horizontal section. Main highlight here is a museum and gallery. It uses the most advanced technology, along with an array of exhibits including holographic images and multimedia displays, to fascinatingly throw light on Dubai’s transformation from a quaint fishing village to an astounding global city.Admire Old and New Dubai from a Single Frame
After checking out the Dubai Past Gallery, you’ll next board a glass elevator which swiftly transports you to the topmost floor or the upper horizontal rib of Dubai Frame in just 75 seconds. Known as the Sky Deck, it invites you to revel in the city’s breathtaking contrasts. While one side gives you the outstanding views of modern Dubai, the other side will journey you back in time, thanks to the understated yet charming structures that dot Karama, Bur Dubai, Deira, and Umm Hurair areas.Have Utmost Adventure and Fun
Feeling adventurous? Take to its transparent glass walkway for a spine-tingling walk which however feasts you with the most unobstructed views over the surroundings. Now for a fun experience, check out the huge pyramid-like projectors that are installed all over here; draw or write something on to the screen placed right beneath and they will be displayed on this projector. There is also a café here to enrich your experience.Stop at Dubai Future Gallery
Before the whole experience ends and as soon as you find your way down, step into Dubai Future Gallery – a place to take in Dubai’s avant-garde future. Yes, this will give you a glimpse of how this futuristic Arabian city will appear after 50 years.
- Admission ticket to the spectacular Dubai Frame
- Step back in time at Dubai Past Gallery
- Enjoy 360-degree views of Old and New Dubai from a 150-meter high Sky Deck
- Walk over the breathtaking Glass Bridge
- Glance into Dubai’s imposing future with a Virtual Metropolis experience
- Transfers – only if the option selected
Why Should I Go For This?
- Witness the world’s largest Picture Frame up close and in detail
- Enjoy an exhilarating walk along the 93-meter-long glass bridge on the Sky Deck
- Marvel at old and new Dubai from a single frame at a height of about 150 meters
- Get the stunning 360-degree views over Dubai’s extraordinary attractions
- Finally, walk into Dubai’s high tech future at the Future Gallery
- Please bring a valid Photo ID/passport with you as it is required to be displayed at the entrance.
- Shared transfers are only provided from centrally located hotels and residences in Dubai city. (Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed, Marina).
- The timings for transfers may vary, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Animals or pets, Toys, and sharp tools are not allowed at the Dubai Frame.
- Food and beverage will not be permitted at the Dubai Frame.
- Please wear respectful attire.
- Please avoid touching Items displayed in exhibitions.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under the age of three and people of determination and 2 companions will have free access to the Dubai Frame.