The Middle East’s first fully air-conditioned Dolphinarium – Dubai Dolphinarium provides non-stop family entertainment and fun in its up-to-date marine mammal facility. Spread over 5,000 square meters within Bur Dubai’s Creek Park, it is complete with cutting-edge sound / light system and a 180 degree amphitheater that has seating arranged around a salt water pool.
One of the key highlights of this amusement venue is the 45 minutes live Dolphins and Seal Show wherein the incredibly smart bottle nose dolphins and fur seals give spectacular performance while displaying their intelligence and interacting with the audience as well as trainers. This enables you to get closer with dolphins and seals and gain some interesting info on the incredible marine life.
As a great attraction ideal for all age groups, it is certain that these wonderfully friendly mammals will amaze you throughout with its unequaled acumen and agility. From your perfectly arranged indoor seating, you’ll get to watch them juggling with colorful balls, singing, painting, and even easily jumping through hoops, among other mindblowing acts.
Besides Dolphin show Dubai, you can add such interesting sessions to your Dubai Dolphinarium visit as Dolphin Meet and Greet, Up-close & Personal to Dolphins, and Majestic Dolphin Swim, allowing for some close encounters with this awesome creature. Another option available for your ticket upgrade is the exotic Creek Park Bird Show which is the first of its kind in the UAE.
- Transfers (if selected)
- Admission ticket to Dolphin Live Show
- Access to up-to-date marine mammal facility
- Perfect for people of all age groups
Why Should I Go For This?
- It’s the Middle East’s first dolphinarium that is set indoors and fully air-conditioned.
- You’ll get the unique chance to see, interact and get up close with the playful dolphins and seals here.
- The main highlight is the 45-minute Dolphin and Seal show where these adorable creatures will take your breath away with their brilliant acts.
- Watch them juggle, paint, dance, play basketballs and jump through hoops, among others.
- The stunning performance is staged in a vast pool that is 5.5 deep with over three million liters of water.
- With its 180-degree arena style seating, you can be assured of the best vantage point to enjoy the show.
- It’s located in one of Dubai’s most amazing parks at Dubai Creekside Park.
- You can make your Dubai Dolphinarium trip an absolute family outing by adding experiences such as the country’s one-of-its-kind Exotic Bird Show and Mirror Maze.
- Please arrive at the venue at least 30 minutes before the session commences.
- Shared transfers are only provided from centrally located hotels and residences in Dubai city. (Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed, Marina).
- The timings for transfers may vary, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- All entrants must pay AED 5 to enter Creek Park with a NOL card; for tourist without NOL card, you can purchase this card at Creek Park Gate 1 amounting to AED 25 with AED 19 credit
- Monday, Friday & Saturday at 11:00 am and Friday at 6:00 pm are on free seating for regular seats. Be early to get good seats.
- Child age is 2-12 years. Under 2 years is free of charge.
- For water activity, Children must be 8 years old or above, and confident swimmers.