Dhow Cruise Dinner Creek
Gliding down the tranquil Dubai Creek on our traditional Arabian dhow, with a lavish buffet dinner spread out onboard, is an experience distinguished by incredible milieu, unmatched hospitality, and courteous services.
Absolutely one of the main attractions of your Dubai vacation, a dinner cruise with AAT Holidays is the most perfect way to enjoy the exquisite vistas of Deira and Bur Dubai in a cozy and welcoming ambience. The two-hour Dubai Dhow cruise that usually begins after sunset covers almost the entire of Dubai Creek.
Home to countless attractions, the river bank that lines the creek itself is one of the Dubai’s iconic sights. Once you board our magnificently restored wooden dhow on Dubai Creek, you’ll be offered a welcome drink, and as soon as the cruising begins, you can dine on an inspired range of freshly prepared gourmet specialties including original Emirati dishes topped off with a luscious array of desserts.
As you gaze at the splendid views of the Creek wherein the modern era’s classiness joins hands with the aura and charm of olden times, our traditional Arabian dhow cruise Dubai provides you with an as-never-before sightseeing experience while allowing you to a enjoy a spectrum of onboard activities including live music performances and traditional Tanura dance shows.
What better way to end an unforgettable day of sightseeing in Dubai? Call us now itself to discover the glittering waterfront sights of Dubai in a casual, invigorating setting.
Based on your request, we can arrange pick up from other emirates for an extra surcharge.
- 90 minutes cruising near to Bur Dubai and Deira creek area
- Welcome drinks, Water, Tea & Coffee.
- International buffet dinner with a choice of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes
- Access to fully air-conditioned lower deck and open-air upper deck
- Separate Washroom facilities for men and women
- Tanura show and soft background music
- Transfers (If selected)
Why Should I Go For This?
- This is one of the compelling ways to experience Dubai Creek, one of Dubai’s most historic attractions.
- This involves an approximately two-hour cruise aboard a traditional wooden vessel, known as dhow. In olden times, it played an important role to boost the region’s economy, being used for pearl farming and fishing.
- It breaks you away from the crowd and stress of modernity as you catch the best views of surroundings from water.
- You can choose to sit in its air-conditioned lower deck or partly open upper deck, offering unobstructed views.
- Apart from the spectacular views of souks, age-old structures and modern architecture, the cruise’s main highlight is dining.
- Enjoy buffet style dining accompanied by starters, main course specialties, and super yum desserts.
- Both vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods are available.
- There will be traditional entertainment as well; be in awe at the dizzying performance of the brilliant Tanura artist onboard.
- Please report to the venue 30 minutes prior to the departure time.
- Shared transfers are only provided from centrally located hotels and residences in Dubai city. (Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed)
- Please click on the given link to view the food menu. Food menu
- The cruise will depart at 8:30 pm.
- The pick-up/drop-off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.