Legoland Water Park
Add a distinct splash of adventure, excitement, and innovative invention to your water park experience in Dubai! With Rayna Tours, set out to delve into the amazing world of Legoland Water Park, offering more than 20 immersive rides and slides exclusively for families with kids aged from two to 12 years.
A fun-filled section of the enormous Dubai Parks and Resorts and located close to Legoland Dubai Theme Park, this one-of-a-kind family water park has everything to ensure an imaginatively action-packed day. Glide and slip your way along its amazing rides as well as slides including Splash Out and the six-lane Slide Racers.
To enthrall your toddlers, there is DUPLO Splash Safari, complete with four mini slides and life-sized Lego characters. Alternatively, its exclusive fun playground, Joker Soaker, has something to delight all preferences. For thrill seeking kids, attractions like Red Rush and Twin Chasers are second to none.
Want to try something creative with your little ones? Let your tiny tots work with Lego bricks to build their own raft and enjoy a personalized ride. You can even make it an absolute family amusement by joining all your family members to create your own boat.
- Entrance Tickets to Legoland Water Park
- Access to the thrilling rides
- Transfers – only if option is selected
Why Should I Go For This?
- Enjoy stress-free entry to the region’s first water park exclusively themed around LEGO®
- Take to its 20 plus cool games, rides, and slides particularly designed for families of kids aged between 2 and 12 years.
- Experience pulse-racing adventure and fun with Splash out, Slide Racers, Red Rush and Twin Chasers, among other.
- Let your toddlers make the most of DUPLO Splash Safari with fun-filled mini slides.
- Get the chance to build your own raft with the colorful LEGO® bricks.
- Transfer services will be provided from centrally located hotels and residences in Dubai city. (Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed, Marina)
- Tickets are only valid for the selected dates and time
- Tickets are non-refundable, non-resalable and non-exchangeable for any other promotion, discount or ticket
- Children below the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
- Legoland Water Park is closed on Wednesdays