Bollywood Parks Dubai Tickets
- Entry ticket to the world’s first theme park dedicated to Bollywood
- Access to its five move-themed zones
- Enjoy colorful Bollywood based live entertainment shows
- Take to amazing rides and attractions that relive the iconic Hindi movie characters or scenes
- Experience Don, Krrish, Sholay etc with an exciting line-up of 3D and 4D rides
- Transfers – Only if selected
Why Should I Go For This?
- Opportunity to experience the world’s first theme park completely based on Hindi movies.
- Live through some of the Hindi movies’ classic scenes, songs and experiences.
- Discover its fives zones: Bollywood Boulevard, Mumbai Chowk, Royal Plaza, Rustic Ravine and Bollywood Film Studios Featuring Hall of Heroes.
- Enjoy rides and attractions that bring life some of all-time favorite Bollywood movies to life.
- At Bollywood Boulevard’s Crossroads stage, see colorful performances inspired by the movies of 60’s, 70’s and 80’s.
- Experience the region’s first-of-its-kind Broadway-style Bollywood musical in Rajmahal Theater.
- Feel the real spirit of the vibrant Indian entertainment capital at Mumbai Chowk.
- As you step into Rustic Ravine, take to rides and attractions that recreate the scenes of Bollywood’s most beloved movies like Sholay, Lagaan, and Dabangg.
- At Bollywood Film Studios, meet your most adored Bollywood superheroes (such as Krrish and Ra.One).
- A photo ID card is mandatory to be presented at the time of admission.
- The pick-up will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- Pick-up from Areas other than Dubai Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- Transfer services will be available only if you select the option with transfers at the time of your booking
- Riverland™ Dubai, the uniquely themed retail and dining destination at the heart of Dubai Parks and Resorts™ are open to guests free of charge.
- A minimum of 2 persons are required for this activity on sharing transfers.
- In case the Park during the Eid holidays is full with guests as they have capacity limitations, guests could come on the next day. Also, they do the same if the park would full.
Opening Hours: 12.00 PM – 09:00 PM (Sun – Thurs)
12:00 PM – 10:00 PM (Fri -Sat)