Burj Khalifa and Global Village Dubai
This combo package with entry tickets to Burj Khalifa and Global Village is sure to leave you vivacious with excitement. To enter the world’s tallest building, simply pick your Burj Khalifa tickets with preferred time slot! This allows you to get the most fantastic city skyline shots from an incomparable viewpoint at its 124th or 148th level observatory deck. Alternatively, our Global Village ticket inclusive of transfers gives you the ultimate chance to relish a potpourri of diverse cultures, cuisines, shopping delights, and entertainment options from across the world, thanks to its 32 plus pavilions featuring more than 70 countries.
- Admission to Global Village
- Experience Cultural Entertainment with unlimited fun
- Enjoy the Food , Souvenirs, Shopping and Rides (At your own cost)
- Transfers- If the option selected
- If you select the Dinner Voucher option, please click on the link given here to see & select the food from provided restaurant’s Food Menu.
- Please bring a valid Photo ID/passport with you as it is required to be displayed at the entrance.
- Shared transfers are only provided from centrally located hotels and residences in Dubai city. (Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed, Marina).
- If the location is far off from SIC pick-up points our operations team will coordinate with you.
- The timings for transfers may vary, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Guests can enjoy Food, Souvenirs, Shopping, and Rides at Global Village at their own cost.
- For safety reasons, children must wear the safety wristband provided by the ticket booths and Information Kiosk.
- Animals or pets are not allowed inside Global Village.
- Outside food and beverage will not be permitted within the Global Village.
- Guests on any type of wheels (rollers, skateboards, hoverboards, bicycles, tricycles…) will not be accepted inside Global Village.
- Respectful attire (covered torso, including shoulders and covered legs, including knees) must be worn by male and female guests at all times.
- Tuesdays are family and ladies’ days when only families and women will be admitted to the Park. The only exception is if a Tuesday coincides with a public holiday.
- Global village is open from 25th Oct 2022 to 29th April 2023
- Stunt Show is not available on Tuesday
- The last entry to the park is allowed only 30 Mins before the park closing time.
- Guests who are above the age of 65 Years & below 3 years can enter for free.