The Lost Chambers Aquarium Tickets
Discover one of the Middle East’s most unique and spectacular aquariums on your trip to the Lost Chamber Aquarium. A captivating segment of Atlantis, The Palm Resort, the aquarium is more than what your eyes see. This is not just because it contains over 65000 marine specialties from across the world; it’s equally striking for its mythical settings that bring life to the legend of the Lost City of Atlantis.
Once inside the aquarium, you’ll be in absolute awe with the string of intricate chambers and tunnels that surround you. Take in the astonishing beauty of underwater world as you explore 20 plus diverse marine exhibits on display here. See rays, eels, jellyfish, sharks, seahorses, piranhas, and Arapaima – the biggest freshwater fish, apart from several rare species like albino alligators. To feel aquatic specialties like starfish, stop at its Touch Tank. Moreover, make the most of the interactive touch screens installed here to know these exuberant sea creatures in-depth.
Wandering through its diverse sections, you’ll get to gaze at the age-old remnants which offer an incredible insight into the enigmatic Atlantean culture and history. There are also many amazing experiences you can indulge in as part of your aquarium visit, from admiring the lively sea creatures at the Ambassador Lagoon to taking an exclusive Myth Tour or an optional behind-the-scene tour for a glance into the aquarium’s intriguing day-to-day activities. You can further join an expert aquarist on an enthralling Fish Tale Tour to explore attractions like the advanced fish hospital.
If you wish to add more adventure, fun and oomph to you Atlantis visit, consider an easy ticket upgrade which provides access to the heart-racing rides, slides and aquatic attractions within the expansive 42-acre Aquaventure Park.
Why Should I Go For This?
- It’s one of the UAE’s largest as well as the most unique aquariums.
- The aquarium is a part of the majestic Atlantis, The Palm Hotel, on the iconic palm-tree-shaped Palm Jumeirah Island.
- The most exciting thing is that it’s themed around the Lost City of Atlantis.
- This lets you glimpse into the long lost Atlantean civilization, thanks to ancient ruins that are here on display.
- Immerse yourself in its mythical settings as you discover over 65,000 marine creatures, beautifully displayed in its 20 plus aquariums.
- Look out for some fascinating underwater animals including sharks, rays, jellyfish, starfish, eels, piranhas and seahorses.
- Opportunity to take part in activities / experiences such as Ambassador Lagoon Tour, Fish Tale Tour, and Myth Tour (extra charges apply.)
- Flexibility to combine your aquarium trip with other top attractions within Atlantis, The Palm, such as Aquaventure Water Park and Dolphin Bay.
- Please carry valid ID proof/Passport during the activity.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence only.
- Transfer timings may be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.