Kayaking in Dubai
A one-hour kayak trip with us is a marvelous way to soak up the exquisite sights and sounds along Dubai’s shoreline! It retreats you away from Dubai’s exasperating crowds while allowing you to marvel at this charming Arabian metropolis from a whole new light. So, book this tour now through Rayna Tours and be ready to paddle out across the stunning sights of Dubai aboard a sleek kayak.
Past experience is not mandatory for this outdoor adventure, and you can head out to water in an advanced sea kayak upon receiving safety briefings as well as kayaking instructions from your expert guide. So, it really doesn’t matter whether you’re a veteran kayaker or not. However, to join for this activity, you must be above 16 years of age with a weight range between 45 kg and 100 kg.
Once you launch your paddle boat into Dubai’s glistening waters, you can start kayaking along the uber classy coastline right away. You’ll be able to discover the real charm of the emirate as you pass through several amazing modern architectures, iconic landmarks and extraordinary sights that grace the region’s coastline.
You can try this adventure solo or even opt to elevate the fun and delight by booking a tandem kayak trip. Reserve your kayaking tour online or drop us a call or an email to know more this unique water sport inclusive of all safety gears and professional instructions. Let our expert team tailor a memorable kayaking adventure for you and your group!
- Enjoy one-hour single Kayak / double Kayak ride (Depends on option selection)
- Safety gears
- Able to swim or tread water
- Instructions by Professionals
- Transfers (if selected)
Why Should I Go For This?
- This is one of the best ways to enjoy Dubai’s pristine waters and unparalleled coastline views, away from all hustles and bustles of the urban settings.
- It gives you the chance to paddle your own kayak, allowing you to take in the unrivaled views along the Arabian Gulf in an unhurried pace.
- See the region’s uber stylish architectures and prestigious sights all up close and from a distinct standpoint.
- You can choose to go solo for this activity or bring your spouse or friend along with a tandem kayak trip.
- We’re a one-stop center for all your favorite activities.
- Choose from a spectrum of water activities such as Yellow Boats Dubai, fly board, Scuba Diving Tour, Deep Sea Cruising, and Stand Up Paddle.
- You can also spend a few hours or even a whole day on water with ideal boat rental or luxurious yacht charter packages.
- Please bring your original passport or Emirates ID with you to be presented at the counter
- Transfers (if selected)
- Please carry your own costumes & towels
- NO previous experience is required
- Participants should be able to swim or tread water.
- Subject to Availability