Dubai Ice Rink
Dubai may be a desert city but it boasts of everything one could ask for and beyond. So why not if you want to lace your skates up and glide on the ice with a gust of authentic winter fun and magic? Simply head over to the Olympic-sized Dubai Ice Rink! You can skate, twirl and even display some crazy or sleek turns across this facility which offers no less than 1500 square meters of state-of-the-art ice area.
Set right up in the middle of the world’s biggest mall – Dubai Mall, this indoor ice rink is noteworthy for its beautifully recreated cool ambience which is nothing short of a winter wonderland. Open all through the year, this allows you to stake in a glistening surrounding in every season, in particular when the city is blazing hot during summer months. With an array of options available for all ages and capabilities, all you’ve to do is to choose the ice right skating session.
To stake against the falling snow, nothing can beat Snowfall Skating which promises you a wondrous experience. An Ice Golf or Ice Hockey session will ideally cater those who want to get creative on the ice floor. Pair your ice skate experience with a Family DJ or Disco session, and you’re in for an unmatched party vibe. Now if you’re a beginner or someone not effortless on ice, you can even sign up for convenient training sessions.
As your Dubai Ice Rink tickets cover all gears, it further lets you pick up the right staking aids depending on your skills. Little guests below 100 centimeters can opt for Penguin Pals, while adults and kids over 12 years go for aids by way of Snowmen or Seals. So what are you waiting for? Get your tickets now to discover one of the coolest ever hangout spots in Dubai.
- Dubai Ice Rink Tickets
- The ticket includes – 90 minutes of skating to snowfall and music, complimentary helmets for children’s, skate rental, socks and locker hire.
- Transfers (If selected)
Why Should I Go For This?
- Get the chance to experience authentic winter amusement and magic during any part of the year.
- Enjoy a spin across the vast the Olympic-size ice rink even during the most blistering months of July and August.
- Perfect for all age groups with appropriate skating aids available for little ones, novices, and absolute beginners.
- It’s located in the Dubai Mall which also hosts the region’s other top leisure / edutainment attractions such as Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, VR Park, Reel Cinemas etc.
- Shared transfers are only provided from centrally located hotels and residences in Dubai city. (Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed, Marina)
- Transfer timings may be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- The ideal age to begin ice skating is 3 yrs. Children under 100cm must be accompanied by an adult at all times and will be given a complimentary helmet for their safety.
- Please dress for winter and ensure your arms and legs are covered.
- Due to health and safety and the nature of ice skating being an extreme sport, long dresses, national dress, or any trailing clothing is not allowed.
- Guests are required to wear comfortable warm clothing, thick socks and gloves.
- Pregnant ladies are not allowed for this activity